Every man has experienced this when shaving, it is inevitable! No matter how advanced these new razors get, they cut us eventually. There are a number of things you can do to minimize the chances of getting cuts in the first place:
- Do not skip your pre-shave prep, apply proper amount of beard foam and open your pres to allow the hairs to leave our face easier!
- Use a double edge safety razor.
- When using the double edge safety razor don't apply pressure with it!
- If you feel you need to apply pressure to get a clean cut, or feel the lade tugging when shaving then change the blade.
- Master the proper angle when shaving
- Don't go against the grain when shaving.
- Use aftershave balm
But, if you find you've cut yourself there are a number of things you can do to help, rather than sticking a bit of loo roll on the cut!
There are also some home remedies you can apply if you don't have the above to hand:
- Lip Balm
- Cold Water
These, however are only for minor cuts, if the bleeding don't stop making sure you get some medical help!