Acne can be an annoying part of your lifestyle, causing things like anxiety and body self consciousness. People with sensitive skin might also not have found the right methods to prevent this issue many people face.
Here are 5 different ways to tackle problems like acne:
- Steaming your face using a clean cotton towel can prevent breakage in the skin, protecting it by trapping the steam on your face.
- Herbal masks can clean, tighten and revitalise your face, reducing your skin from drying out.
- Sea salt can be used as a natural remedy to get rid of dead skin cells laying on top of your skin; it is used as an exfoliator, however for sensitive skin, the sea salt may be too harsh.
- Drinking lots of water can first hydrate and clear your skin. Drinking lots of water can prevent your skin from feeling dry and bumpy.
- Tea tree oil is a natural remedy, used as an antiseptic to help fight inflammation, preventing your pores form clogging.
These tips should ensure and prove that acne can be tackled. But remember, you only have clear skin if you take extra good care of it!