Groomarang 'Nunchuck' World's First Hair Threading and Shaving Device
Kung Fu your way to a perfectly groomed face with the Groomarang Nunchuck, the World’s first all in one facial threading and shaving device.
Come on sing it.
‘Whoa whoa whoa whoaaaa…..Everybody was Groomarang Nunchuck fighting oooo.....taking them hairs out as fast as lightening aaaa…..It was all a little bit frightening.....make sure you have that expert timing.’
How It Works: (ADD IMAGES)
The Groomarang Nunchuck innovatively combines a hair threading spring with a flick razor for the ultimate hair removal experience.
- Take hold of the Groomarang Nunchuck with both hands by grasping the handles using your thumb, index and middle finger, and bend the Nunchuck downwards to form an upside down ‘U’ shape, with the stainless steel spring at the top.
- Place the Groomarang Nunchuck against your skin (where you wish to thread the hair) and roll and twist the handles in a fast, continuous inward and outward motion, gently lifting and removing the hairs from their root. With this grip one handle will move clockwise and the other handle anti-clockwise.
- Continue to roll the Nunchuck inwards and outwards over the same area against the direction of hair growth until all hair you are targeting is removed.
- It may take a few attempts to get used to it, but keep trying, once you master it you will be a truly groomed Nunchuck master.
- Lift the protruding part of the left Nunchuck handle to reveal the flick razor.
- Hold the left Nunchuck handle guiding the razor to groom, shave and shape your facial hair as desired. The razor is perfect to use alongside the Groomarang Beard Shaping Comb, to create a perfect, symmetrically shaped beard.
- It is recommended to use the razor on a freshly washed and warmed face. For a closer shave, angle the razor inwards when shaving.
TOP TIP: Use the flick razor to shape your eyebrows.
TOP TIP: If you cannot feel any hairs being removed when threading, rotate the handles in the opposite direction, ensuring one is moving clockwise and the other anti-clockwise.