Groomarang Waky Miswak 2 Pack
The Groomarang Miswak Toothbrush is the most organic and natural toothbrush known to man.
Made from the Salvadora Persica tree. A traditional and natural alternative to the modern toothbrush, it has a long, well-documented history and is reputed for its medicinal benefits.
The Miswak is 100% Organic and Biodegradable and the packaging is recyclable.
Benefits to the Teeth:
- Cleans Teeth On the Go Without the Need for Toothpaste
- Strengthens the Gums
- Stimulates the Flow of Saliva
- Freshens the Breath
- Eliminates Slime
- Reduces Plaque and Helps Prevent Tooth Decay
- Provides Deep Cleaning for Whiter Teeth
- Clean Teeth Help to Prevent and Relieve Toothache
How to Use:
- Dip the Miswak into a glass of water to soften it.
- Chew approximately ½ inch of bark or as much as required off the end of the Miswak until it forms bristles.
- Brush your teeth up and down with the bristled end.
- Once the bristles wear out, repeat the process above as and when needed.
- Each Miswak should last 12 days or more dependent on usage.
- Dry and store the Miswak in the Miswak Holder provided.